Keeping up with the trends is really important, especially if you are running an online business! Read this article and discover the 5 most popular online business marketing trends to watch in this year!
New Year, new rules, and new market trends! Now that the holidays are over, you can start focusing on your online business again!
Keeping up with the newest trends on the market is really important, especially if you are running an internet business. Following the trends will help you stay competitive, attract more customers to your brand, and allow you to show the world why you are better than your competitors.
In this article, we are going to present you the 5 most popular online business marketing trends you as a business owner need to watch in this year. The first new trend is video and here is what you should know about it!
- Video – This year, the video trend has definitely exploded. As you probably know, there is Facebook Live now, Twitter also has video, which means that using this trend is really important. We recommend you to learn how to use all of these tools and try to be as creative as possible.
- The Evolving Web – The second trend you need to keep in mind is the evolving web. As you probably noticed, there are many websites that convince people to purchase, subscribe, come to a webinar, and etc. These trends are going to help you market your business online.
- Hacking – Believe it or not, the next thing you should watch in this year is hacking. When we are talking about hacking, we mean about people who get into your website or other people’s website. You need to ensure your online website is protected and hack-free. By doing so, you will convince your customers that you are a reliable and secure online business.
- Virtual Help – Whether you are going to do all the work by yourself or employ someone else to do this for you, you have to be prepared. Ensure you are making backups and that you have a system in place that will help recover from a possible hack.
- Text and Email Hybrid – This is the future – a system where emails and texts are going to work in concert and not independently.
So, can you adapt to these trends?
— Sun Dew Solutions PL (@SunDewSolutions) 19 de mayo de 2017